The Manchester Monarchs, ECHL affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings, are looking for an experienced individual to join our season ticket sales team. The Manchester Monarchs are owned and operated by PPI Sports. We want passionate individuals looking to stand out and build a successful career in the sports industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, arena tours, and networking
- Strong emphasis in exploring opportunities to generate additional sales and revenue
- Demonstrates the necessary ability and drive to not only meet, but exceed team and personal revenue goals
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound and outbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.
- Participates in special projects/ project team(s) as assigned, to support department objectives
- Responsible for making 60-80 phone calls a day and setting appointments to achieve the overall sales goals and objectives.
- Prospect and cultivate new business leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by sales manager.
- Minimum of (1) year experience in ticket sales with outbound call center sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be enthusiastic, creative and able to think both strategically and tactically.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in ticket sales.