Manager of Ticket Operations - Kansas City Mavericks (Indpenedence · MO)
Kansas City Mavericks jobs
Sports Jobs in Indpenedence · MO
Ticket Operations: Box Office Database Administration
The Kansas City Mavericks are looking for a creative, energetic, detail oriented individual to be their next Manager of Ticket Operations. This position will work closely with Tickets, Marketing, Community and Corporate departments to insure all ticket needs are being executed. This position will report directly to the Teams Vice President of Business Operations and will be responsible for managing the box office on Mavericks game days.
Job Description & Essential Functions:
- Utilize Ticketmaster & Archtics to ensure ticketing best practices and maximize operational efficiencies.
- Work closely with Ticketmaster to setup, maintain, and operate Archtics ticketing CRM platform.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to the league.
- Provide President and Finance Department all daily, monthly, and by-game reports on a consistent and timely basis.
- Manage ticket sales processing, customer account maintenance, and daily money movement.
- Create working relationships with season ticket holders and assist with related requests and issues.
- Assist with ticket billing processes and ticket distribution.
- Review game settlements to ensure audit and ticket-related fee accuracy.
- Assist in annual season ticket renewal process including management, structure, distribution, and communication.
- Work closely with arena box office on all ticket operation processes.
- Work in box office and manage game day will-call staff to ensure optimal ticketing operation solutions.
- Provide first class customer service to current and prospective fans, sponsors, and clients.
- Organize and maintain database for all ticket sales.
- Provide incremental revenue ideas to team management.
- Assist at all team events as needed.
- Build discounts, offers, and promo codes.
- Manage ticket inventory including holds and reserved seats.
- Administer Archtics database and sales CRM.
- Prepare targeted lists for marketing
- Proficiency and high-level knowledge of Archtics Ticketing System.
- Written and Verbal Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Professional Appearance and Demeanor.
- Working in Team Environment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities are required to distinguish the nature of objects using the eye. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle, reach, and feel. Frequent stooping, bending, pulling, pushing, and occasionally moving objects up to 25 pounds is necessary.
This job operates in a professional, fast-paced office and arena environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.