Director Of Game Experience with Kansas City Mavericks- ECHL in Kansas City, MO
- Manage department staffing including public address announcer, graphics, A/V, music, host(s), interns, and other department employees.
- Assist Corporate Department to integrate sponsorship partner elements into game day operations.
- Game Day Scripts: Create, produce, and edit.
- “Theme” Nights: Creation, planning and execution.
- Entertainment Acts: Planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Game Operations presentation and staging.
- Dispersion of promotions.
- Manage and adhere to Game Operations budget.
- Reliable communication with Team and Silverstein Eye Centers Arena Management including weekly meetings.
- Direct the game show.
- Shoot, edit, and direct all videos for Game Operations, Community Relations, and Corporate Sponsorships.
- Game and event highlights on TV through FTP or other avenues.
- Video features of players, coaches, events, etc. throughout the hockey season and offseason.
- Graphics for all videos.
- Videos, including, but not limited to:
- End of Season DVD
- Recruiting DVD
- Helmet Cam DVD
- Opening videos
- Corporate commercials
- In-game promotions
- Website videos
- Game highlights
- Customer/Client Focused
- Results Driven
- Technical Capacity
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Written and Verbal Communication Proficiency
- Microsoft Office Proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have experience directing any shows or productions?
Do you have experience and are you proficient in Final Cut Pro?
Do you have examples of videos that you have produced?
Have you created graphics for video boards and/or ribbon boards?
Do you have experience working with Daktronics?
Do you have a working knowledge of the sport of Hockey?