AV Intern - Kansas City Mavericks (Independence · MO)
Kansas City Mavericks jobs
Sports Jobs in Independence · MO
The Kansas City Mavericks are looking for driven, enthusiastic interns to join the team during the 2021-2022 season. The ideal candidate will have a professional demeanor, with the ability to communicate clearly with supervisors at all levels (both internally and externally), and take pride in all work they complete. The individual needs to be detail oriented, have ability to manage various tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines. The ability to work independently by taking initiative, recommending solutions, and making informed decisions is a necessity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate music during home games
- Assist with lighting during home games
- Download new fan engaging music
- Upload content to production room computer for game day activations
- Assist with script and game timing creation
- Assist with creation of promotional content for in game
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Current college student (undergraduate or graduate). Must be able to receive course-credit.
- Interest in pursuing future career in professional sports and/or entertainment industry
- Self-starter mentality and desire to take initiative
- Must be able to work games and events on nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.