Ticket Office Manager with Wings Stadium Complex (Home of the Kalamazoo Wings) in Kalamazoo · MI
Wings Stadium Complex (Home of the Kalamazoo Wings) jobs
Sports Jobs in Kalamazoo · MI
Ticket Operations: Box Office Management
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Responsible for the day-to-day affairs for the ticket office (K-Wings, Wings Event Center and Wings West). Responsible for all aspects of the ticket office operations, including hiring and training of staff, and the accountability for revenue produced, including sales reports for each event, daily sales, and preparing reconciliation for all events. Must relate to all levels of management and have the skills to identify with the public to ensure the facility's high level of customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
May include, but not limited to:
- Directs all Ticket Office staff needs: Hires, trains, supervises, schedules staff, and sets policies.
- Maintains and distributes updated information on ticket sales for all events.
- Responds to customer complaints and problems.
- Builds events and seating configurations for sporting events and special events held at the Stadium.
- Responsible for auditing all etix payments, royalties, accounts receivable, and reports generated from the etix system for settlement of all events.
- Responsible for all money needs and ticket revenue, auditing safe, and preparation of bank deposits.
- Maintain accurate bookkeeping records and archives. Maintain and record all payment on season ticket accounts.
- Insures all staff are properly identified with standard uniform and credentials.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse staff and public
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working long irregular hours for an extended period of time as dictated by events scheduled.
- Ability to work under pressure, recognizes problems and find solutions
- Must be able to maintain professionalism in stressful and demanding situations while dealing with the public
- Capable of working with promoters and the public, projecting a positive image of the Ticket Office
- Ability to handle large sums of money utilizing prescribed cash management controls is familiar with necessary reports: Injury Reports, Customer Complaints, Incident Reports, etc.
- Is familiar with all Procedures and Emergency Procedures for Wings Stadium
- Professional conduct and appearance is required
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Management and Supervision experience preferred Knowledge and experience using Microsoft office software and etix system or other ticketing software
- Sales and customer service experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Sports Administration a plus
- Driven by purpose, mission, values, and has sense of urgency
- Able to work closely with staff through strong communication and verbal skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time, up to 10 hours or more
- Able to stoop and bend
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds from time to time
- Able to safely work with potentially dangerous chemicals and equipment
- Able to comply with safety and health code standards
- Able to handle responsibilities that require repetitive motion tasks
How did you hear about this job?
How many years of Ticket Office expierence do you have?