Box Office Associate - Kalamazoo Wings (Kalamazoo · MI)
Kalamazoo Wings jobs
Sports Jobs in Kalamazoo · MI
Ticket Operations: Box Office/Mutuel Clerk
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Top Reasons to Work With GHG
- We are one of the Nation's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work for
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a team that is fun, high-energy, and passionate
- You will utilize your skills and experience at amazing venue!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Processing all types of ticket orders placed for the Event Center including over the phone, in person, mail, and group orders.
- Maintaining exceptional levels of customer service and relations.
- Providing detailed information to patrons concerning hockey games, special events, and general facility facts.
- Answering customer inquiries and mailing appropriate information as requested
- Becoming an expert at the Etix ticket platform and all Wings Event Center policies and procedures.
- Attending all staff meetings and trainings.
- Becoming familiar with necessary reports: Injury Reports, Customer Complaints, Incident Reports, etc.
What You Need for this Position
- Excellent skills in customer relations, communications and problem solving
- Cash handling experience
- Sales and customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours or more
- Able to stoop and bend
- Occasionally able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Able to comply with safety standards
What's in it for You
- 401k with contribution match (Full-Time option)
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Full-Time option)
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 10% Discount on GHG outlets
- Complimentary Meal Break
- Discounted Hotel Rates