About the Jacksonville Icemen
The Jacksonville Icemen are Jacksonville’s new professional hockey team and a member of the ECHL.
The Jacksonville Icemen Foundation is looking for friendly, high-energy, motivated sellers to join the Icemen 5050 Sales Team. The Icemen Foundation is giving you the opportunity to become part of the team and help raise money for non-profit organizations around the Jacksonville community.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Be passionate by interacting and connecting with fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 Jackpot program.
- Be accountable through accurate handling of the sales and distribution of jackpot tickets, and turn in all cash and tickets to the manager at the end of the shift.
- Be responsive and knowledgeable about the program, The Icemen Foundation, and other charities in order to answer fan questions about the 50/50 Jackpot.
- Utilize outgoing sales techniques which will be taught through training
- Self-motivated with high energy
- Experience using and operating of tablets, printers and credit card machines
- Sales, fundraising and customer service experience required.
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances in parking lot and arena.
- Ability to maintain high levels of enthusiasm while interacting with Icemen fans
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication.
- Must be able to work, rain or shine.