Graphic Designer - Savannah Ghost Pirates (Savannah · GA)
Savannah Ghost Pirates jobs
Sports Jobs in Savannah · GA
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
The Savannah Ghost Pirates are seeking highly motivated, outgoing, and dedicated candidate for our Graphic Design Position. Candidates should expect to build upon their work experience in the fast-paced, results driven world of the ECHL.
Finalists will be contacted for interviews.
- Develop a variety of Ghost Pirate marketing materials including print and digital pieces.
- Incorporate feedback from marketing team and Ghost Pirates management to create multiple revisions of creative deliverables.
- Assist in planning and executing the Ghost Pirates social media plan and strategy.
- Develop and edit Ghost Pirates website
- Responsible for ensuring total fan and partner satisfaction during Ghost Pirates games.
- Assist with partnership proposals as needed
- Meet deadlines and deliverables on time
- All other duties assigned
- Strong graphic design and production capabilities, including at least two years experience as a Graphic Designer
- Expertise using the Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), and Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in terms of handling a variety of assignments under tight deadlines while maintaining a strong focus on branding, consistency and quality
- Excellent grammar, spelling, proofreading, and writing abilities
- Independent, creative problem-solver
- Highly organized, motivated and responsible with good time and project management abilities
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a cross-team environment
- Knowledge of hockey is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you available to work on nights and weekends?
Do you have housing in the Savannah area?
Do you have two years of experience using the Adobe Suite?
Please provide a link to your portfolio