Job Title: 50/50 Raffle Seller
Reports to: Event Coordinator
The Jacksonville Icemen 50/50 raffle seller will play a meaningful role within the organization’s game day operations. In this position, you will be the driving force behind the Icemen 50/50 Raffle program. The 50/50 raffles take place during all Jacksonville Icemen home games, where one lucky winner receives 50% of the jackpot and the other 50% will go to the nonprofit of the night. This position requires an enthusiastic, highly motivated, philanthropic, and hard-working individual.
This is a seasonal, part-time position and is based in Jacksonville, FL.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience in cash handling and customer service
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work expertly in a high-stress environment
- Ability to interact positively with fans and other motivated, high-energy sales teammates
- 18 years of age or older by first day of employment
- Attend mandatory group training session
- Able to remain standing for extended periods of time
- Able to walk up and down multiple flights of arena stairs throughout shift
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Work 90% of home games November through April, with the possibility of post season games
- Able to work non-traditional hours according to the Jacksonville Icemen home schedule including week days, weekends, and holidays.
Typical Raffle hours*:
How to Apply
- All applicants must submit a complete application and resume via Teamwork Online. The applicant will go through two rounds of interviews.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.