Senior Account Executive - Iowa Heartlanders (Coralville · IA)
Iowa Heartlanders jobs
Sports Jobs in Coralville · IA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
JOB SUMMARY: The Iowa Heartlanders are seeking a driven, enthusiastic, highly motivated, competitive senior sales executive who wants to continue their career in the sports business. This senior account executive position is responsible for generating revenue through the sale of full season, partial season, and group ticket plans. As a senior account executive, you are integral to the club’s operations, focusing on maximizing Rose Club memberships, ticketed fan experiences and creating brand awareness for the Iowa Heartlanders in the community. This role is crucial in leading by example to a youthful sales team.
This is a full-time sales position with salary, benefits and commission.
- Generate business revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, prospecting, and networking
- Manage accounts in order to exceed established monthly sales goals
- Conduct new calls daily
- Aggressively prospect in order to generate new business relationships
- Conduct face to face sales presentations with prospects and potential customers
- Provide exceptional service in all relationships with existing clients and client potentials.
- Work home games and other special events that include night and weekend work for the purpose of developing new prospects, servicing customers, and performing other game night duties
- Attend networking events to build awareness of our product in the community
- Other duties may be assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing, ticket sales, and/or ticket operations.
- Ability to multitask effectively, and work through priorities efficiently to achieve individual and team goals.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Paciolan is a plus.
- Approachable personality with a positive and professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.