Marketing & Business Development Intern - Greenville Swamp Rabbits (GREENVILLE · SC)
Greenville Swamp Rabbits jobs
Sports Jobs in GREENVILLE · SC
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (ECHL)
Marketing & Business Development Intern (Fall 2021 | 2021-22 Season)
The Greenville Swamp Rabbits seek a Marketing & Business Development Intern. The Business Development Intern works directly with the Sponsorship, Marketing & Ticketing Units. During the internship, the intern will be afforded the opportunity to develop and apply skills in various areas including but not limited to customer service, marketing, sales, organizational growth, as well as introductions to data management and business analytics. This person will be part of a team focused environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Learn the daily functions of the Business Development sales process and partnership marketing
- Cultivate dynamic working relationships with current and new clientele
- Research and build a network of sponsorship leads
- Support the Sponsorships & Ticketing Units throughout all stages of the sales process
- Support Partnership Marketing Team in sponsorship fulfillment, activation and annual reports
- Gather, plan and execute contractual elements for each corporate partner
- Track and analyze performance of sponsored elements for each corporate partner
- Maintain detailed database of contacts and inventory using TM Archtics system
- Contribute creative promotions to further develop business development
- Complete ad hoc projects from Club leadership
- Educational Requirements: Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree program.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Hockey preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced multidisciplinary team environment
- Ability to travel, occasionally work long hours and handle some light physical activity
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
Internship High Points:
- Academic credit internship
- Corporate social media management skills
- Knowledge of working in the front office of a professional sports team
- Experience in development of driving marketing strategy
Start Date: December 18 2020
EEOC: The Greenville Swamp Rabbits are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Will you be able to receive College Credit for this Internship?
2. What’s one thing not on your resume that you are most proud of?