We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Florida Everblades of the ECHL are in search of Game Night interns for the 2023-2024 season. This position provides an opportunity to create professional relationships and gain experience in professional sports. Interns will interact with players, coaches, staff and community partners throughout the entire season. Interns will report to the Game Experience Manager.
Interns are expected to:
- Organize and execute promotions
- Set up and break down promotional tables and areas on the concourse pre-game
- Set up and organize promotional giveaways for the night
- Handle all on-ice promotions during intermissions
- Work directly with the Game Night Manager to communicate with other staff members throughout the game
- Attend 75% of the 36 home games (some games will be required)
- Come in for weekly office hours to assist in day-to-day planning and activities
- Commit to a full season contract (October 2023-June 2024)
- Other duties as assigned by Game Experience Manager
Skills and requirements needed:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organized, problem-solver
- Ability to complete tasks autonomously
- Confidence in working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to accept responsibilities as assigned
- Currently enrolled in college (preferred)
- Reliable transportation
- Reside in Southwest Florida (60 miles from Hertz Arena)
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE HOUSING.