Group Sales Account Executive - Utah Grizzlies (West Valley City · UT)
Utah Grizzlies jobs
Sports Jobs in West Valley City · UT
Ticket Sales and Services: Hospitality Management
The Utah Grizzlies Group Sales Account Executive, will be responsible for generating revenue by identifying and calling on community-oriented groups. These products include group tickets, group theme night events, and single game suite rentals. While working with the sales team, you will be conducting cold calls, face-to-face meetings and email marketing as methods for building lasting relationships with community-oriented groups and individuals.
- Generate business revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, prospecting and networking.
- Work from provided lists
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system.
- Aggressively prospect and research new sales leads.
- Continuously look for ways to develop and grow new and existing customer relationships through seat visits, prospecting, referrals and other ticket sales initiative.
- Attend all Grizzlies events and games.
- Conducts in-game visits with current and prospective clients.
- Assist the Grizzlies sales team with other duties, as required.
- Able to work a 40 hour week in this office, plus all home games and other outside events. Must work flexible hours to include business work week, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maturity and professionalism in ALL aspects of your workplace relationships.
- Be a self-motivated, high-energy individual with solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills necessary.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Creative and innovative team player with cooperative attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Willing to work hard on a daily basis, handle multiple tasks, work in a fast-paced environment and are willing to do the job necessary to help the organization achieve its goals.
- Hardworking, dependable & motivated self-starter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.