Account Executive with Rapid City Rush in Rapid City, SD
- Make daily sales calls to generate new business through group and season memberships.
- Assist in database management, including lead entry and reporting.
- Create and develop new sales concepts to generate new revenue streams.
- Develop, implement and maintain sales campaigns utilizing direct mail, cold calling, appointment scheduling, and ticket driven revenue promotions.
- Must meet or exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Generate own leads by prospecting respective sales area.
- Assist with all special group and season membership sales projects.
- Work in conjunction with Membership Sales, Corporate Sponsor Partnerships, Community Relations, Media Relations and Operations for all internal ticket allotment and allocation.
- Work all home games, additional membership events, and off site sales opportunities as needed for the purpose of developing new prospects and referral opportunities.
- Must be willing to work some nights, weekends, and holiday events.
- Maintain complete and accurate records for customers and organization.
- Perform other promotional or service functions assigned by the Director of Tickets and Hockey Club Memberships.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a great work ethic
- Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet frequent deadlines
- High energy; ability to remain focused on accomplishing tasks, working independently and offering excellent internal customer service to all departments within the Rapid City Rush Corporate Office.
- Be a team player
- Available to work flexible hours
- Hardworking, dependable and motivated self-starter
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and strong customer service skills
- Be a team player
- Ability to work a 40-hour work week plus games and other outside events
- Paciolaor other ticket sales platform experience (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
How did you hear about this job?
Will you be able to relocate to Rapid City, SD?
Why is this position appealing to you?
When will you be able to start this position?