Corporate Sales Account Executive with Tulsa Oilers Hockey in Tulsa, OK
Tulsa Oilers Hockey jobs
Sports Jobs in Tulsa, OK
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
"The Tulsa Oilers are the premier minor league team in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our organization is proud to be one of the most successful franchises in the ECHL and continues to be in the top of its class within the league.
The Oilers have a rich history in minor league hockey. Established in 1928, the Oilers have been a part of many leagues, and continues to uphold the traditions and represent great people of city of Tulsa."
- Identify and research key open categories and new categories as prospective new business leads. Establish strong working relationships with local, regional and national companies to understand individual marketing and business goals and initiatives.
- Prospect, solicit and close corporate sponsorship sales. Daily activity includes; cold calling, off site and on site sales presentations to perspective clients.
- Develop customized proposals and sales presentations for new business prospects.
- Close sponsorship sales and generate immediate revenue.
- Provide weekly reports and updates on progress. Meet and exceed agreed sales goals and objectives from an agreed target plan
- Coordinate inventory sales and assignment with VP of Corporate Partnerships.
- Work closely with other members of the Tulsa Oilers sales team to achieve goals while meeting personal sales and account management objectives.
- Work game days, weekends, and special events to entertain existing partners and new business prospects.
- Renew and grow existing corporate sponsorship and media partnerships through continued outstanding service and upselling of additional sponsorship assets into current partnership agreements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of extensive and proven professional sports sales experience with demonstrated success in the media, sport or entertainment fields
- Experience in the Midwest marketplace and in hockey is preferred but not necessary.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders and other senior executives
- Demonstrated professional sales presentation skills
- Track record in closing and consistently achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- This position is for a driven and sales-focused individual willing to lead by example with an emphasis on outbound phone sales, prospecting and lead generation while representing Tulsa Oilers in the marketplace
How did you hear about this job?