Office Manager/Marketing Assistant - ECHL League Office (Shrewsbury · NJ)
ECHL League Office jobs
Sports Jobs in Shrewsbury · NJ
Administration/General Management: Office Manager
The Office Manager/Marketing Assistant position is responsible for providing support to ECHL League Office personnel, aiding in daily administrative and office duties, while also being involved in research on assigned projects, assisting with the coordination of League Programs and Events, and assimilation/communication of important data to League personnel. The position is responsible for confidential and time sensitive information and materials.
- General office duties including ordering supplies, shipping packages and office maintenance. Includes general upkeep and organization of office.
- Works with League personnel and ECHL Teams nationwide to help coordinate League marketing programs and meetings/events. Includes issuing and coordinating weekly/monthly Player Awards each Season.
- Oversees office functions and provides administrative support to League Office: answering phone, conference call setup, mail, manages informational and confidential files, and transcribes notes and/or memos as needed.
- Manages and oversees the ECHL Shop including web presence, inventory management/organization, and sales communications with customers.
- Create and disseminate League Access Passes to appropriate personnel
- Designs and oversees internal Confidential Directory creation for dissemination to Team ownership and executive management
- Acts as liaison and League representative for League events and daily administration
- Serve as principal for research and booking travel for ECHL Front Office personnel under approvals from management
- Research and review on-going initiatives from ECHL Teams for creation of weekly newsletter
- Assist in the creation of proposals, developing post-audits, and researching new sales under the direction of ECHL Sales management
- Other administrative/marketing duties as requested