Director of Ticket Sales - Cincinnati Cyclones (Cincinnati · OH)
Cincinnati Cyclones jobs
Sports Jobs in Cincinnati · OH
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
CINCINNATI CYCLONES DIRECTOR OF TICKET SALES
Oversee all elements of the Cincinnati Cyclones Ticket Sales Account Executive team ensuring profitability, efficiency, achievement of revenue goals, and establishing proper sales culture. The Director of Ticket Sales will oversee the selling of Season, partial, group, and Cyclones suite rentals. This person will be responsible for the recruitment and training of Cyclones ticket Account Executives as well as supervision, management, motivation, and development of these team members. In addition, the Director of Ticket Sales will create and grow proper sales techniques and strategies to maximize assets and results.
Reports to: Cyclones General Manager
# of Direct Reports: 4 FT Staff
Game Night Responsibilities: Yes
Approximate # of Games worked per season: 36 + playoffs
- Work with General Manager and Director of Marketing in creating effective strategies, procedures, and processes to sell season, partial, group, and individual game suite plans
- Create a work environment and culture that creates, promotes, and nurtures ticket sales where each representative has the ability to achieve and surpass all ticket and revenue goals
- Implement sales training materials
- Create yearly, monthly, and weekly goals for Cyclones Sales staff in FSE, Group, and package sales
- Support Account Executives during outside appointments, meetings, conference calls, and games
- Work with Marketing Department to create packages and events to promote additional sales
- Assist Marketing Department in keeping integrity and value of the Cyclones brand in the marketplace
- Work with Marketing Department to monitor and oversee CRM usage
- Provide Organization and Department heads with feedback and direction of department
- Attend and participate in weekly Sales and Marketing Meetings with General Manager and Director of Marketing
- Create and Manage multiple ticket reports for organizational and league use
- Oversee relationship with local Boy Scouts
- Work directly with the box office on creation of packages and communication of changes
- Provide excellent customer service and support of a culture of customer service
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- 2 - 3 years of successful sales experience in selling a variety of ticket packages at a team or entertainment environment required.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred; including proven hiring, training, coaching, and leadership skills.
- Experience in managing revenue and expense budgets preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and support multiple high level executive positions.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to utilize and maintain CRM System
- Knowledge of Salesforce and ExacTarget a plus
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.