The Atlanta Gladiators are seeking a Ticket Operations Intern for the Fall 2023 semester in exchange for course credit hours. Expected Start Date of 8/1/2023 - Can be Flexible to accommodate the right candidates!
Ticket Operations Intern Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide Game-Day Support in the Box Office in the areas of ticket resolution, customer service, and will call.
· Process ticket requests for sales team accurately and efficiently.
· Utilize Back Office/AXS to ensure ticketing best practices and maximize operational efficiencies.
· Work closely with Gas South Arena Box Office Staff to set up, maintain, and operate Back Office/AXS ticketing platform.
· Provide timely and accurate reports for various ticketing areas: Group Report, FSE Report, Corporate Report, and Game Reports.
· Provide various departments with the necessary daily, monthly, and by-game reports on a consistent and timely basis.
· Manage ticket sales processing, customer account maintenance.
· Work closely with arena box office on all ticket operation processes.
· Provide first class customer service to current and prospective fans, sponsors, and clients.
· Assist at team events as needed.
· Build discounts, offers, and promo codes utilizing Back Office/AXS, Fevo, etc.
· Manage ticket inventory including holds and reserved seats.
· Prepare targeted lists for marketing, and sales leads.
· Making sure the ticketing portion of corporate sponsor contracts are activated.
Position Skills and Qualifications:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office skills.
• Familiarity with Ticketing Systems. AXS, Ticketmaster, Paciolan, etc.
• Detail oriented, strong communication skills.
• Customer Service experience.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in fast paced environment.
• Must have a can-do attitude and be team oriented.
• Must be able to work all home games.
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants should pursue college credit from their college or university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.