Looking to get a jump start in your sports career? The Atlanta Gladiators are seeking a high energy, self motivated, sales intern to join our team! The Gladiators compete in the state-of-the-art Gas South Arena which holds over 10,000 occupants. Located in the 5th most diverse county in the US, the Gladiators need someone who can think outside the box to tap into the diversity and bring a new era of Gladiator fans to Gas South Arena.
The Gladiators’ are committed to developing future sales professionals and leaders in our organization. We have the structure in place for you to receive professional sales training, so you can adapt and overcome any obstacles and objectives.
- Assist sales team by qualifying and identifying customers as they reach out to the team.
- Utilize SalesForce CRM platform for the purpose of productivity, pipeline management and sales reporting.
- Utilize the AXS Ticket System for the purpose of inventory management, inventory availability and sales process.
- Work with team members and other internal resources to ensure product fulfillment and top-of-the-line customer service.
- Attend all weekly sales and required meetings
- Attend all scheduled games and events.
- Willingness to attend events throughout the Atlanta-Metro area to grow the brand and your network.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Passion for sports preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Sales experience, preferably in professional sports preferred
- Ability to handle heavy inbound/outbound phone call and email volume
- Knowledge in AXS Back Office, SalesForce or other ticketing and CRM software preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.