Social Impact & Events Intern - Allen AMERICANS (Allen · TX)
Founded in 2009, the club is owned by Jack D. Gulati, known internationally as the “Serial Entrepreneur.” Championship Hockey is the backbone of the franchise, with the RED having captured back-to-back ECHL Kelly Cup Championships in 2014-15 & 2013-14.
Academic Qualifications: Applicants should be studying a subject in a relevant field. This may include but is not limited to Community Relations, Marketing, Promotions, Sports Management
- Expected to be available for all summer community events
- Expected to attend office hours as determined by direct supervisor
- Will assist and participate in the execution of programs and events that help keep the Allen Americans Franchise brand in the community during the off season
- Assist in the planning and execution of various promotions throughout the community
- Drive fan engagement with a fun and enthusiastic attitude at all Americans events and appearances
- Facilitate promotional activities and contests and distribute team merchandise, promotional items, etc.
- Interact professionally with both clients and fans
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with and learn from other departments across the organization, including marketing, sponsorship, sales, retail, game entertainment and media relations
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are you hoping to gain from this internship?
What is your summertime availability?
At times this is job will require coordinating, planning, setting up, breaking down, and then providing an update of the event to management. Are there any problems that you could face with this type of work?