Seasonal Sales Associate - Allen Americans Professional Hockey Club (Allen/Dallas · TX · Open to Remote)
Allen Americans Professional Hockey Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Allen/Dallas · TX · Open to Remote
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The Allen Americans Professional Hockey Club is heading into its 13th year of play for the 2021-22 season. Championship Hockey is the backbone of the American’s franchise since being founded in 2009, with the RED having captured four consecutive league championships from 2013 through 2016. Owned by nationally respected “Serial Entrepreneur” Jack D. Gulati, the Club plays its home games at the Credit Union of Texas Event Center, which is located just outside of Dallas, TX.
The Seasonal Sales Associate is responsible for generating revenue through Season Tickets, Half-Seasons, Flex Plans, and Groups on a commission only basis. The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for sales, looking to further their career, and wanting to assist wherever they can. This position reports directly to the Director of Ticket Sales and will receive top-notch sales training.
- Prospect leads and clients for sales opportunities.
- Help sell Full Season, Half Season, Group, and Flex Plans for Americans games.
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals established by the Director of Ticket Sales.
- Assist the Director of Ticket Sales in the development of relationships with university/college sports management/business programs.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication.
- All other duties assigned.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements:
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate of a collegiate sports management or business program.
- Ability to come into the Allen, TX headquarters once a week.
- A dedicated individual with a passion for ticket sales.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Commitment to personal integrity and teamwork.
- Proficiency with the Google G-Suite family of office technology.