New Business Development is mainly responsible for prospect development, sales and service of new full/half/partial season ticket plans, group tickets and premium tickets for the Allen Americans Professional Hockey Club. This person will be expected to meet and ultimately exceed weekly, monthly and season long sales goals attributed to each of the aforementioned ticket products.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
· New B2B ticket sales encompassing Allen Americans Hockey Club Season Ticket and Partial Memberships, Group Tickets and other Americans Package Ticket sales.
· Executes on sales plan to sell Allen Americans Packages in conjunction with VP, Ticket Sales & Marketing within assigned business and corporate categories.
· Prospects, networks, set appointments, and aggressively sells all available ticket packages.
· Develop and execute season membership ROI for Business-to-Business programs.
· Handles a high level of sales activity, including 300+ cold calls per week
· 10-12 Sales Appointments per week
· Transportation for appointments and ticket delivery a must.
· Meets defined sales goals.
· Represent, actively promote, and sell teams at events; minimum of 36 events per year (Allen Americans games, outside ticket events, ticket on-sales not excluding nights, weekends and select holidays).
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and assess customer needs.
· Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving stan
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
· 1-2 years of sales experience, sports industry preferred, but not required
· Phone Sales experience preferred, but not required
· Considerable knowledge of ticket sales processes and procedures
· Proven history selling to corporate/business prospects
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Self Motivated, Goal Oriented, and Competitive
· Effective Time Management Skills
· Natural Positive Attitude and Team Oriented
Material and Equipment Used:
· Daily use of Word, Excel, Ticketmaster, CRM Type Program and Ticketmaster software