The Manager, New Business is responsible for selling tickets for the Allen Americans with a heavy focus on group sales. Client relationships and leads will be derived from face-to-face meetings, video meetings, phone calls, emails, and attending networking events. This position will receive top-notch sales training, career development, and mentorship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate revenue through the sale of group tickets, season tickets, premium seating areas, and sponsorships.
- Set meetings (face to face or virtual) for the purpose of closing new business.
- Hit a pre-determined number of outbound touchpoints per day.
- Represent the organization at in-house and off-site events promoting sales (Season Ticket Member events, watch parties, postgame parties, etc.)
- Work games, nights, weekends, and holidays as assigned (running sales booths, visiting clients, operating promotions, etc.)
- Handle incoming calls from sales prospects, processing ticket orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide first-class customer service to generate new clients and sales revenue, as well as repeat business and referrals.
- Ensure timely collection of payments, monitor ticket fulfillment, and keep detailed records on purchase history.
- Maintain and submit accurate daily, weekly, and monthly reports on sales activity.
- Other duties as assigned.