50/50 Raffle Seller - Allen Americans (Allen · TX)
Allen Americans jobs
Sports Jobs in Allen · TX
Marketing: Sales & Marketing Management
The Allen Americans is looking for responsible, enthusiastic and outgoing individuals to sell tickets for the 50/50 Raffle at Americans home games. Shifts begin 2-hours prior to the start of the game and end halfway into the third period. The 50/50 Raffle will take place at every Americans home game, where one lucky winner will receive 50% of the total raffle ticket sales (jackpot) and the Red Lamp Foundation will receive the other 50% to support charitable organizations that fall in line with the Red Lamp Foundation's beneficiary qualifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be available for a minimum of 80% of Americans home games.
- Display an outgoing personality and be willing to approach fans to make sales.
- Provide excellent customer service and demonstrate professional communication skills when selling tickets to fans throughout the arena.
- Communicate 50/50 Raffle details and rules to fans.
- Keep accurate account of credit card sales/transactions - basic math skills required.
- Be willing to have non-profit beneficiary volunteers shadow your position on select game nights.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Sales/customer service background.
- Ability to learn the technology associated with the raffle sales and troubleshoot if needed.
- Demonstrates a "team player" attitude with strong work ethic and high level of integrity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.