At every home game during the regular season and post season we sell tickets for our Split the Pot Raffle. During the third period each home game, one lucky winner is drawn to take home 50% of the evening’s net earnings from raffle ticket sales. The remaining 50% benefits Chicago Blackhawks Foundation. The purpose of our raffle is not only to raise money for our non-profit, but also to give fans the opportunity to take home a prize. The raffles are held at every home game and workers work between three to four hours each game.
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Available to work a minimum of 40-60 games.
- Time Commitment: 3-4 hours total per game, beginning approximately two hours before puck drop.
- Must be punctual, self-motivated, enthusiastic with great communication skills.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift/carry 5-10 lbs. for a long period of time.
- Must wear proper attire:
- Black or Khaki Slacks
- Brown or Black Dress Shoes
- Shirts Tucked in
- No Excessive jewelry
- *Pullovers and aprons will be provided each game.
- Includes opportunity to achieve cash bonuses for level of performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.