Opportunity awaits with this unique experience to rebuild and transform a long-term AHL franchise and grow the sport of hockey in Illinois! The Rockford IceHogs, the AHL affiliate of the Chicago Blackhawks are now being operated by Chicago Blackhawks organization and we are looking for hard working and energetic Ticket Sales Account Executives to bring fans to the BMO Harris Bank Center to experience live professional hockey in a family friendly environment. Successful Account Executives will put their selling experience to work and be rewarded with sales goals and incentives for selling a product that they are passionate about.
- Use persuasive sales techniques to sell season ticket packages, group outings, premium suites and experiences.
- Develop new business and potential customers through prospecting, following up on referrals and networking.
- Present package offerings in person or virtually.
- Engage with fans and customers in-arena during games to provide high level customer care.
- Prospect potential new sales while working game activation activities.
- Build quality fan data through maintaining detailed notes and customer information in sales databases.
- Research latest industry trends to provide you with the right knowledge to be a successful sports marketer in the industry.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1-2 years of professional selling experience.
- Ability to engage and interact with current and prospective clients and fans.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Ability to problem solve and deliver high end customer services.
- Uphold and demonstrate organizational values at all times – Integrity, Curiosity, Empathy, Collaborative & Originality.
- Ability to foster a positive team culture, work well and collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and persistence to overcomes obstacles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as event schedule requires.
- AE positions may have flexibility to work a hybrid remote/in-person schedule and may be perfect for candidates in both Rockford Metro or wider Chicagoland areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.