The Chicago Blackhawks are seeking an organized and energetic professional to be a core member of the Ticket Sales & Service Department. This position reports into the Manager of Membership Services, will provide support to the Manager of Premium Services, and will work in tandem with the Ticket Sales Coordinator to align on membership communication and fulfillment of benefits and experiences.
- Provide legendary customer service
- Assist in the construction and servicing of online offers as it relates to service (FEVO, Spinzo, etc.)
- Assist in the promotional item process as it relates to service (research, inventory, distribution, etc.)
- Be the liaison between the reps and vendors for printing and other special projects
- Generate game & event agendas, including list of membership experiences and staffing assignments
- Complete regular reports at the discretion of the Sales & Service Managers and Directors
- Submit scoreboard messaging on behalf of membership services
- Some outbound phone call efforts may be required (ex. vendor relations or customers)
- Build and maintain an event calendar for collaboration with stakeholders/departments
- Act as the liaison with United Center guest relations, security, At Your Service, Levy, and Standard Parking
- Build and maintain event budgets
- Coordinate all advance and event-day logistics for internal events and service initiatives
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some nights and weekends
- Professional conduct always
- Outgoing personality
- A self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and excellent organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Lifting 25lbs or more may be required
- Must have ability to navigate United Center and off-site venues
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prefer experience in sales or telemarketing, preferably experience with sports & entertainment, high-volume selling, and conducting face-to-face & virtual appointments but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.