Analyst, Partnership Strategy & Analytics
Reports to: Manager, Corporate Partnerships Deal Strategy
Chicago, IL (United Center)
The Analyst, Partnership Strategy & Analytics will contribute to the growth of the Chicago Blackhawks’ overall Corporate Partnerships portfolio by providing support for departmental strategies & process enablement. This position will help to scale key projects & processes to drive the overall success of the Blackhawks’ Corporate Partnerships department. Essential responsibilities will include the creation of custom go-to-market presentation materials designed to generate new business and drive partner retention; completion of sponsorship category research & analysis; maintenance & reporting related to Salesforce (CRM); and other support for sales teams. The ideal candidate has experience in a partnership sales environment with a background leaning towards analytics and research.
- Develop best-in-class, custom pitch deck materials and illustrative visuals for new potential and existing partners in a quick-turn environment, utilizing pertinent data and research to bring to life an easily digestible story.
- Research industry trends and utilize vendor data & reporting services (YouGov, SponsorUnited, Relo Metrics) to strengthen new partner outreach for sales team.
- Develop category analyses and brand scoring models to help inform partnership category strategy.
- Help to identify trend setting partnership opportunities using data driven insights, and consistent market research (Via trade publications, SponsorUnited, radio/TV play-by-play broadcasts, website, other arenas/teams, etc.)
- Maintain consistent lead sourcing for new business team based on industry research.
- Assist in inputting, maintaining, and extracting relevant sponsorship data in the sponsorship team’s CRM system (Salesforce).
- Support ongoing partnership strategy by supplying analytics and insights for ad hoc requests, renewal decks, and presentations.
- Assist Corporate Partnerships Service & Retention team in utilizing third-party insights and measurement tools to provide data and success stories that support partner summary documents, including post-event & season recap deliverables.
- Assist in conducting excel-based analysis to analyze the ROI of existing partnership deals and partnership opportunities.
- Act as bridge between Business Strategy & Analytics team and Corporate Partnerships team to ensure alignment and integration across data, analytics, and reporting.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1-3 years of related experience in corporate partnerships, sales operations, agency, media, analytics, or research.
- Bachelor’s degree in business analytics, statistics, economics, or related field.
- Preferred proficiency with analytics tools including Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Knowledge or ability to learn various sales tools such as Salesforce CRM, SponsorUnited, Digideck, Relo Metrics, etc.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong time management, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Tremendous eye for detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to think creatively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.