*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
At Delaware North, we recognize that now, more than ever, data analysis is a crucial part of the Sports & Entertainment industry. Salesforce is the platform that enables TD Garden and the Boston Bruins to leverage and enrich the data our industry has come to rely on. To support these efforts, we are hiring a Salesforce Administrator to join our team in Boston. In this role, you will work with key stakeholders to drive sales, promote excellent customer service, and create memorable experiences for our fans.
- Lead our organization in user onboarding, ongoing training, support, data management, and integrations throughout the platform.
- Partner closely with our sales, service, analytics, and digital marketing groups to drive activity and touchpoints for our organization, leveraging data from our warehouse as well as internally generated metrics.
- Provide daily support and administration of Salesforce users and processes, including user licenses and profiles, workflows, triggers, custom objects, configuration of page layouts, data hygiene reports, and dashboards.
- Assist the sales teams in executing their sales pipelines from lead distribution to goal management; create insightful reports to maximize ticket sales revenue, provide process improvements where needed.
- Own the Salesforce integrations of primary and third-party data sources (MDM) and applications (Marketing Cloud, High-Velocity Sales, Tableau, DocuSign, etc.).
- Develop and own transition to improvement in product and processes to further enable CRM capabilities.
- Lead data governance policies and data management best practices in Salesforce such as account/contact hierarchies, de-duplication, standardization, data hygiene.
- Lead relationship with CRM third party provider/VAR (KORE); communicate company needs, report/log CRM issues, manage project deliverables and timelines.
- Train users in one-on-one and classroom settings and documentation of use cases and illustrated user guides.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field.
- At least 1-3 years of Salesforce administration in a related industry.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification; additional Salesforce Certifications (Developer, Marketing Cloud) a plus.
- Self-starter and able to handle prioritization and completion of multiple project streams simultaneously across various priorities.
- Effective communicator.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a variety of levels of management and SME's.
Who We Are:
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.