Inside Sales Representative - San Diego Gulls Hockey Club (San Diego · CA)
San Diego Gulls Hockey Club jobs
Sports Jobs in San Diego · CA
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Summary of Position
Summary of Position
This position is entry level and focused on selling season tickets, mini packages and group tickets via telemarketing for the San Diego Gulls. This is a nine (9) month term position with possible qualification for further growth opportunities after first six (6) months.
- Utilize cold-calling techniques to sell ticketing inventory
- Develop new sales leads and actively prospect daily
- Handle incoming and outgoing sales calls to ticket prospects for promotional ticket packages
- Maintain call logs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide superior service to clients, existing ticket holders, prospects and single game customers
- Develop strong knowledge of a wide array of ticket packages for external recommendations
- Upgrade and up sell clients into different categories and ticket packages
- Utilize CRM (customer relationship management) software to track client engagement
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Manage ticket sales tables and perform client seat visits during arena/game events
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, Inside Sales and Director, Ticket Sales
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience is preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Relationship building skills with a desire to connect with people
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to meet and exceed stipulated goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays as required. Must be available to work home games.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Certifications Required – If applicable list, or indicate NA.
Experience Required - 0-1 Year
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.