Business Intelligence Manager - San Diego Gulls Hockey Club (San Diego · CA)
San Diego Gulls Hockey Club jobs
Sports Jobs in San Diego · CA
Technical Services: IT Database Management/Services
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Summary of Position
Summary of Position
The Business Intelligence (BI) Manager is a full-time, exempt position within the Business Intelligence Department. The BI Manger will be responsible for the evaluation, implementation, and administration of a broad range of strategic initiatives for the enhancement of all Gulls related business operations. The BI Manger will provide quantitative analysis and data-driven insights on subjects including (but not limited to): prospect acquisition, customer lead scoring, market segmentation, email marketing, customer retention, data warehousing, and ongoing business analytics. This position reports to the Director of Ticket Sales and oversees the Business Intelligence Database Associate.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Gulls CRM system including maintaining acceptable operational performance, providing regular prospects lists to the sales teams, importing and exporting prospect lists, sales reports, and activity reports.
- Manage relationship with Gulls CRM partner in SSB.
- Coordinate data capture strategies including the acquisition of names, demographics, and lifestyle information for integration into the Gulls CRM system.
- Maximize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities as well as suggest improvements for the customer ticketing experience. Assist in developing strategy for web based and direct mail projects.
- Manage the data flow between the San Diego Gulls core technology suite (Microsoft Dynamics365, Oracle Eloqua, and AXS) and our centralized Data Warehouse.
- The ability to make our data come life with Tableau. Focus on streamlining reporting for all revenue generating departments including ticket sales, premium sales, sponsorship, and merchandising.
- Create organization-wide business rules, oversee advanced segmentation, and the ongoing management of real time data streams.
- Development and management of business analytics projects using the Data Warehouse including pricing recommendations, revenue maximizations, retention analysis, and other customer centered analysis.
- Oversight of the Business Intelligence team Including Database Associate. Assist with training, planning, and execution of periodic research as needed.
- Continually looks for ways to improve sales and service efficiencies through the use of the Data Warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in CRM administration, database design, database management and/or database marketing.
- Experience in the implementation and execution of large data warehouse projects ingesting data from multiple data sources.
- Strong quantitative and statistical modeling skills with the ability to translate findings to all levels of the organization – R and/or Python experience a plus
- Experience with Tableau data visualization software a plus.
- Advanced Excel user; proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects on strict deadlines.
- Communicates well, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Education - Bachelor's Degree
Experience Required - 3-5 Year's
“Please note that this position is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that the applicant can provide acceptable proof that the applicant has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the applicant’s start date, either the final dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or a single dose of a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Applicants needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, religious or other protected reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.