The primary responsibilities of the Concession Manager will be the execution of food and beverage operations of all Concession stands, portables, and bars. This position will also be responsible for ensuring that exceptional hospitality is provided, alcoholic beverages are served safely, and food quality and sanitation standards are maintained at all times. This position reports to the Manager of Concessions Operations.
- Responsible for execution of Concessions operation during all events, financial oversight of labor costs and menu development, equipment cleanliness and maintenance, and operational efficiencies.
- Review and record product inventory quantities on a daily and monthly basis; analyze inventory levels to ensure costs are captured accurately.
- Ensure all pricing levels are established on Point of Sale system per listed prices on menus.
- Observe and monitor Concessions operation to ensure all aspects of business is executed according to event needs.
- Review, analyze, and reconcile sales reports to ensure accuracy of items sold and payment collected.
- Review, record, and reconcile gratuities received by event and paid out on bi-weekly timecards.
- Process and review all timecards associated with Concessions employees; submit and approve all timecards on a bi-weekly basis.
- Train, develop, and support employees to ensure hospitality, efficiency, and quality is delivered through all aspects of the operation.
- Collaborate with Chefs and other business partners to develop innovative concepts, drive revenues, and find operational efficiencies.
- Engage with external guests and internal partners to ensure guest satisfaction is achieved.
- Train employees to ensure sanitation standards and responsible alcohol service is executed at all times.
- Other responsibilities and tasks as deemed appropriate by department leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Food & Beverage environment, concessions experience preferred
- Experience leading teams
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Working knowledge of basic PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of Bypass preferred (or another POS/inventory system)
- Knowledge or experience with development of beverage programs preferred/ desired
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Education - Bachelor's Degree
Certifications Required – If applicable list, or indicate NA.
Experience Required - 1-2 Year's
Please note that this position is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that the applicant can provide acceptable proof that the applicant has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the applicant’s start date, either the final dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or a single dose of a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Applicants needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, religious or other protected reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
This position is on-site