*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
Summary of Position
The Premium Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting sales efforts, servicing existing clients and ensuring a high renewal rate of Club Seat and Suite accounts.
- Support Sales staff by creating/managing transaction paperwork such as contracts, amendments, invoices and payment plans for new and renewing Premium accounts.
- Serve as on-site Service representative during Honda Center events/Ducks games; interface with clients and their guests in person; enforce building policies during events.
- Manage accounting of Food & Beverage invoices.
- Assist in maintaining the look of Premium-related areas within the arena, primarily the individual suites, by performing suite checks, and following up on maintenance and housekeeping requests.
- Manage inventory of autographed Ducks items, other giveaways/gifts, equipment used in suites or by concierge staff.
- Coordinate client gifts and special events, including client road trips
- Clear and ongoing communication with Suite and Club Seat clients regarding payments, ticket changes, exclusive invitations, etc.
- Foster positive working relationships with various other departments (Ticketing, Food & Beverage, Maintenance, etc.) who contribute to the operation of the Premium Department.
- Assist in overseeing part time Concierge staff.
- Other office duties include ordering event-related supplies, maintaining shared hard and digital files and assisting within department as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 year’s customer service experience / sales support working with high-end/VIP clientele.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in an office environment in a support role.
- Minimum 1-year experience working with legal contracts.
- Basic understanding of accounting and invoicing; ability to accurately calculate simple mathematics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of CRM, Archtics, ABI helpful.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Education - Bachelor's Degree
Certifications Required – NA
Experience Required - 1-2 Year's
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.