*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Corporate Partnerships Activation Manager is a leader wthin the Corporate Partnerships Activation Department. This role is primarily responsible for the successful and timely implementation of contractual elements pertaining to Anaheim Ducks, HONDA Center, Rinks, Irvine Ice Foundation and ARTIC Corporate Partners. The Manager is responsible for representing the organization with many key Corprate Partners and high-level executives in an effort to create mutually beneficial partnership outcomes. This position is also responsible for cross-department coordination of signage, tickets, in-arena and regional promotions, social media promotions, community relation programs, entertainment video features, travel, product placement, and hospitality events.
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Direct day to day contact with assigned corporate partnership accounts
- Develop strategic programs with corporate partners to help them achieve their goals and objectives
- Work closely with internal departments to successfully create specialized marketplace, in-arena and social media promotions to further enhance partner packages
- Manage client responsibilities relating to hospitality and back-end financial allocations
- Maintain and update partner elements including tickets, production timelines and hard costs, artwork deadlines to track and ensure the execution of all contractual elements
- Facilitate periodic meetings with clients to review the status of their contract and schedule deployment and delivery of elements
- Work in conjunction with Corporate Partnership Sales & Development to create and implement sponsorable content and platforms
- Special projects as assigned
Specific Qualifications/Abilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with corporate partners/sponsors
- Working knowledge of basic PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time, detail oriented, and work well under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays when required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.