Business Development Account Executive - Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club (Anaheim · CA)
Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club Jobs
Jobs in Anaheim · CA
Marketing: Business Development
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The starting hourly rate for this position is $22.00 per hour.
The Business Development Account Executive (Season Ticket Sales) is a full-time, non-exempt position within the Ticket Sales Department. This role is responsible for selling new full-season memberships, partial plans, and suite rentals. The incumbent of this position must be self-motivated and able to meet and exceed stipulated sales goals. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Ticket Sales.
- Responsible for selling season tickets and partial plans to area individuals
- Generate new sales through high outbound telephone call volume and in-arena appointments
- Develop referrals and leads through networking, cold calling, prospecting, and other techniques
- Make daily sales calls per the direction of the department manager
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects with our CRM system
- Develop, maintain, and build own prospect list in addition to any leads provided by the company
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals as determined by the department manager
- Build and leverage relationships with individuals to promote sales
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring prompt responses for all inbound and outbound communication
- Assist with game night activities, as well as any special events on an as-needed basis
- Other duties as assigned by the department manager
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one (1) year prior sales experience, preferably in a professional sports environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed stipulated sales goals
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- High energy and passion for sales and our products
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience in Archtics and CRM is a plus
- Requires a flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays as required
- Must be available to work Ducks home games and some away games
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Education - Bachelors Degree
Experience Required - 1-2 Years
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.