In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The USGA is a mission-based nonprofit organization whose purpose is to unify the game, showcase the best talent in golf, provide impartial governance and advance our impact on critical issues such as sustainability, accessibility and inclusion. We conduct the U.S. Open, the U.S. Women’s Open and 13 other national championships at America’s iconic golf venues. The USGA’s headquarters is located in Liberty Corner, N.J., with a new satellite Golf House Pinehurst campus scheduled to open in Dec. 2023. For more, visit usga.org.
About this role:
The Technical Support Associate, DEACON will support all incoming support questions for the GS3 and DEACON Product Line. They will walk customers through account setup, feature usage, and troubleshooting problems. Working alongside Customer Success specialists and engineering they will escalate support or technical issues. Additionally, they will test all incoming hardware for QC standards during receiving, or test return warranty products for defects.
What you'll do:
- Serve as first point contact for all technical support questions
- Maintain support tickets and customer information in Hubspot CRM
- Notify Product and Support leadership of all escalation issues.
- Support customers in setting up both GS3 hardware and DEACON software product.
- Test all incoming GS3 Product to meet QC standards.
- Ensure GS3 products are organized and charged prior to shipment.
- Analyze all technical support issues, warranty claims, and work with engineering staff on technical escalations.
- Document customers interactions and update CRM accuracy
- Create internal documentation for change management and incidents.
Where you'll be:
- This role will be based at our Liberty Corner, NJ campus on a hybrid schedule. Employees are expected to spend 3 days per week working in the office, between Monday - Thursday.
What you bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a CRM and ticketing system. HubSpot preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a positive attitude in direct customer interactions
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong experience support hardware or technology products
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs and work in a lab environment testing product
- Strong interest or experience in golf, golf maintenance or agricultural fields
What the USGA brings:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a zero cost medical plan offered for all full-time employees
- Retirement plans, with up to 10% annual USGA contribution
- Suite of programs to promote physical, emotional, and financial well-being
- Generous bank of paid time off, plus the week between Christmas and New Years Day off
- Off-site team building events
- On-site gym and golf simulator
- Professional development opportunities
The USGA is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization believes we are stronger by embracing our diverse backgrounds and perspectives, promoting equity so all teammates can excel and grow in their careers, and fostering experiences to drive inclusion in our workplace and game. Golf is a game for everyone, and you are always welcome.