Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Medical data entry into Electronic documentation system (EMR)
- Medical data review for research purposes/ collection
- Review, scan and organize R&D articles (journal articles, research papers, etc.)
- Assist with tournament supply coordination
- Assist with various projects, including but not limited to programs in exercise, nutrition, physicals, athlete care, orthotics and equipment
- Assist with marketing and promotion of health resources
- Assist with research and presentation materials
- Assist in production of player education materials
- Assist with basic admin and operations functions
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Obtaining or recently obtained a degree(s) in: Athletic Training, Physical Therapy, Statistics, Health Information Systems, Analytics, Medical Documentation, Exercise Science, Health Administration, or related filed required.
- Athletic training and/or physical therapy background preferred, but not required.
- Medical documentation background preferred, but not required.
- Marketing and content creation experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience with tennis and/ or "individual" skills
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literate with electronic documentation skills
- Interest to increase medical documentation skills
- Good administrative/organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills written and oral
- Good academic standing
- Ability to multi-task
- Uphold WTA Core Values: Be Progressive, Collaborative, Passionate, and show Integrity. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the court, make a difference in the community and create a premier, compelling global sport entertainment experience. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
Position Type/Work Schedule:
- Seasonal, 40 hours a week. Typical schedule will be Monday-Friday.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
- The employee is required to sit for long periods; use close/distant vision; hear using the telephone; bend at the waist and knee; communicate verbally and electronically with worldwide constituency; use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.