In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are
We are Tennis! The USTA (United States Tennis Association) is the national governing body for the sport of tennis and the leader in promoting and developing the sport’s growth on every level in the United States, from local communities to the crown jewel of the professional game, the US Open.
Why Work for the USTA?
We are a passionate team of staff and volunteers focused on growing the sport of tennis and making it accessible to all. We are committed to removing barriers and creating opportunities for ALL to participate. Don’t know tennis? Don't worry, you can still find yourself in the game!
- Develop and lead the strategic positioning for USTA, both B2C and B2B, which will include, but not be limited to advertising, digital websites, content and promotions.
- Work with the Head of Retention & Brand to strategize and manage marketing needs of internal community tennis business units to help develop a consistent USTA message and support organizational mission to grow tennis in America.
- Work with the Head of Retention & Brand for positioning, marketing and digital support of National Campus.
- Manage agencies, budgets, contracts, invoices, accruals, etc. for all CT activations.
- Provide leadership for USTA National Campus marketing and develop best in class team to support CT / USTA National Campus mission.
- Provide leadership and support for 17 sections ensuring consistent message across all activations and channels.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in marketing, advertising, promotions and media planning.
- Experience in sports and entertainment.
- Strong strategic thinker and self-starter.
- Strong written and oral communications communication skills.
What We Offer
At the USTA, we know people are our most important asset. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of a diverse workforce!
Flexibility: Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines a balance of remote working with in-office collaboration to spark teamwork and creativity.
Comprehensive benefits designed to meet your unique needs: Medical, dental, vision, access to doctors virtually, a flexible spending account to manage your health and dependent care expenses, and life and disability insurance are a small part of our offerings.
Time to recharge and energize: Generous paid time off policy - including vacation, sick, personal, and paid holidays, parental leave, and a paid winter recess.
Plan for your future financially and professionally: 401(k) with employer matching (up to 3%), promotional and growth opportunities, Learning and Development programs to learn on the job, and up to $5,000 for tuition reimbursement.
Mental and emotional wellness: Resources for overall well-being including mental health and meditation benefits.
Other cool perks: A personalized health management program, pet insurance, commuter benefits, identity theft protection, discounts with our network of partners, and fun events are just a few of the optional benefits available.
The expected range for the base salary for this position is $120,000 to $146,000/yr. This range does not include any additional pay or benefits for which a person may qualify. The actual base salary offered is determined by several variables, including, as appropriate, the applicant's qualifications for the position, the years of relevant experience, their unique skills, and the location from which they will be performing the job.
Come One, Come All
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested; we'd love to learn how you can “serve” our team with your unique experience!
USTA is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities for all individuals, regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, family status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.