This position is responsible for overseeing all ticket sales & service for the Miami Open
Ticket Sales / Revenue Performance / Relationship Management
- Oversee the overall ticket sales campaign for the Miami Open, including new season ticket sales, season ticket retention, group sales, & luxury/suite sales.
- Manage the ticket sales & service team – Includes a Manager of Ticket Sales, Manager of Ticket Services, Manager of Group Sales, and a ticket sales team of 12.
- Provide direction, coaching and mentoring to enhance performance and development of staff.
- Establish short-term and long-range goals, objectives, plans, policies, and procedures for the success of the Miami Open ticket sales campaign.
- Effectively manage the overall ticket sales revenue and expense budget, while also assisting the Commercial Director & IMG on managing the overall P&L for the Miami Open.
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. sponsorship, concessions/retail, operations, etc.) in order to create and execute the overall strategic plan for the Miami Open.
- Establish strong relationships with the relevant business community and conduct senior level sales presentations in order to drive ticket sales, luxury and suite business.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of leading/managing a sales team.
- At least 7 years’ experience in the professional sports industry with a track record of success selling tickets and managing multi-faceted ticket sales operations.
- Strong organizational budgeting and sales reporting skills with emphasis on CRM, forecasting, pacing, inventory, campaign/event management and effective leadership.
- Must be a strong leader and motivator and have experience as a ticket sales executive and a history of success in team sports.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and CRM.
Hard Rock Stadium is proud to be Drug-Free Workplace. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.