*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This position is office based in Ponte Vedra, FL.
The Coordinator Business Operations is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day business operations of the American Golf Industry Coalition. Specific job duties include but are not limited to, generating financial reports, authoring stakeholder communication and industry communication, creating presentations for donors and industry events, assisting with the planning and execution of various industry events, and being actively involved in communicating with Executive and C-level golf industry stakeholders. The position requires a clear understanding of the golf industry and its various associations and brands, a proficiency in Microsoft Office, and the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in-writing.
Founded in 2009 (as “We Are Golf”), the American Golf Industry Coalition aspires to serve as a unified voice on behalf of golf’s leading organizations to promote and advocate for the game and its future. The American Golf Industry Coalition emphasizes initiatives focused on golf’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, contributions to the economy (local and national), health and wellness benefits, charitable giving, as well as environmental and sustainability benefits and initiatives. In each area of emphasis, the organization unites the golf industry in pursuit of goals that are designed to enhance the vitality and diversity of both the business and recreational levels of the sport.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sports management, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple priorities and strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Event planning experience from concept to execution.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to summarize complex ideas succinctly.
- Strong presentation of self and the ability to adapt to different ideas.
- The desire and willingness to learn new skills and build new relationships.
- An understanding of various policy issues that impact the golf industry.
- Work collaboratively with the Director, Industry Engagement to plan and execute coalition meetings, National Golf Day, and other industry events.
- Manage and execute the industry’s Grassroots Grants Program that is made available through the Make Golf Your Thing collaboration work.
- Assist with creating and managing various quarterly, yearly, or monthly reports that summarize the coalition’s financial performance and performance against KPIs.
- Communicate directly with American Golf Industry Coalition partners, both verbally and in writing, in regard to key updates and timely developments.
- Assist with fundraising efforts which includes but not limited to, scheduling, email communication, and presenting in various meetings.
- Assist with sharing content across American Golf Industry Coalition digital platforms.
- Manage all inquiries received through the coalition’s website and distribute those to the appropriate staff.
- Stay current on new developments and current trends within the golf industry.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees, including wearing a face covering at work, regardless of reason for not obtaining the vaccine and COVID-19 testing when working in the Global Home facility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.