In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Join our team and help make a difference with kids through golf!
Working closely with the Marketing, Communications and Events Team, the Manager of Alumni Relations position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive and engaging program designed to provide meaningful opportunities for personal and professional development, career exploration, and engagement opportunities for alumni to enhance long-term involvement with First Tee.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Communications, marketing and events experience preferred
- Experience with alumni relations a plus
- First Tee knowledge or experience a plus
- Detail-oriented and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills
- Strong computer skills required, particularly in database and/or CRM, email marketing tools, word processing, powerpoint or similar presentation tools, and social media platforms
- Strong presentation skills preferred, in person and/or virtual
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Some travel will be required for this position
- Develop and foster ongoing alumni engagement strategy, including but not limited to in-person events, virtual events, professional development, and other benefits (golf and non-golf related)
- Execute a year-round alumni recruitment strategy, working closely with First Tee chapters, HQ events team and other avenues to find and convert alumni into the program year over year
- Write and manage all alumni communications, which includes creating quarterly e-newsletter and distributing via Mailchimp, all postings on First Tee Alumni Network platform, annual Senior Campaign, webpage updates on firsttee.org and the First Tee intranet, and more
- Manage alumni approval process on First Tee Alumni Network platform and work in conjunction with Scholars team on overall management of the platform, including all content, event and job postings and reporting
- Responsible for overall Alumni analytics and monthly reporting
- Evaluate current alumni program and database; assemble key metrics for tracking existing and future alumni
- Proactively reach out and connect with alumni throughout year to keep them engaged and in touch with First Tee
- Proactively reach out and work with First Tee chapters to build awareness and to engage their current and future alumni in the program
- Collaborate with Corporate Partnership team to increase valuable benefits to alumni network, manage alumni activations and programs and coordinate job posting opportunities
- Plan and manage all aspects of alumni programs and events (in-person and virtual)
- Plan and manage annual goal setting and budgeting related to alumni activities
- Collaborate with the Advancement Team for the purpose of cultivating donor relationships in support of Alumni efforts
- Support Communications and Marketing team as needed throughout year on variety of initiatives, including finding, vetting and writing alumni stories for blog and social media
- Support Events team as needed throughout the year including but not limited to leading participant events (time permitting)
- All other projects and duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.