*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Senior Director Brand Marketing is responsible for building First Tee’s brand through innovative marketing strategies that leverage partnerships in golf, youth development, education and collaborations with First Tee’s network of 150 chapters. The position is responsible for overseeing creative as well as the day-to-day operations of a marketing team that supports the Chapter Network, advancement (fundraising) and DE&I strategies, working closely with PR and Corporate Communications. This position will be based in our Ponte Vedra Beach offices.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in advertising or marketing
- 15+ years marketing experience
- Lead the process of developing and executing innovative marketing strategies to build First Tee’s brand, including: translating strategies into definitive projects and campaigns, initiating and overseeing those projects, and ensuring on-time delivery of assets for HQ and the Chapter Network to use across multiple media platforms.
- Lead regular sessions with marketing & PR team to plan content and analyze content performance, platform insights – working to strengthen storytelling and audience engagement.
- Build and maintain relationships with a robust set of creatives, leveraging in-house talent as well as freelancers and agencies, to ensure access to talented storytellers (verbal, written and visual).
- Develop, lead and support integrated marketing activations that come by way of Corporate Partners who are supporting First Tee’s mission financially.
- Oversee First Tee’s production and distribution of national public service announcements and traditional and online media advertising opportunities (paid and donated), including PGA TOUR’s allocation.
- Oversee Marketing Services which provides a wide variety of creative and marketing support across the organization including: Annual Review and other key collateral, toolkit, templates, brand videos, b-roll and photo library.
- Develop a dashboard and provide regular, metrics-driven audience engagement insights to inform strategies.
- Provide oversight of First Tee brand and steward organizational-wide adherence to brand guidelines.
- Manage Digital Director and Sr. Manager of Marketing Services to ensure engagement, accountability and business outcomes are delivered.
- Supports the development of team members and demonstrates a positive and passionate attitude.
- Supports collaboration at all levels, throughout department, across departments and across the Chapter Network.
- Manage departmental budget and oversee vendor contracts.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
Our benefits may include:
- Competitive wages including performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible spending accounts and Dependent life insurance
- Employer paid Short-Term and Long-Term disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee 401(k)
- Family Membership to TPC Sawgrass
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.