In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Senior Content Producer will be responsible for assisting in the creation of compelling editorial and sales content that drives conversation and engagements for Skratch platforms. Skratch is primarily a golf social media company with strong authentic storytelling geared to younger fans and also creates engaging short-form satirical content.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Journalism, Media or Communications preferred.
- 5+ years professional experience in related field.
- Background in golf preferred; interest in golf required.
- Self-starter with enthusiasm for innovative ideas and thinking outside the box.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure in a team environment.
- Strong writing and editing skills including grammar, style and spelling.
- Commitment to high-quality work product that meet brand and fan standards.
- Understanding of the current digital and social media landscape, including creating content for Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other platforms, best practices, success metrics and emerging platforms.
- Design, photo and video editing skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft programs.
- Prior experience operating and maintaining professional digital video and audio equipment, drone operator and photography is a plus.
- Able to safely operate a utility vehicle such as, but not limited to, golf carts, utility carts, and shuttle carts.
- Create engaging editorial and sales video content from concept to completion before, for use on Skratch platforms.
- Have the ability to help manage and execute the concept, budgeting, pre-production, production and post-production of editorial and sales content.
- Frequent travel to tournaments and off-course shoots to produce content.
- Act as camera and drone operator on sponsored and editorial shoots.
- Collaborate with other content creators, taking part in regular brainstorms and pitch sessions.
- Help develop sales concepts and ideas. Create pitch deck for clients.
- Adhere to Skratch brand standards, strategic initiatives and established voice across platforms.
- Utilize available data and analytics to make or adjust programming and content decisions.
- Execute content on behalf of marketing and/or sales initiatives on a timely basis.
- Non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.