In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Responsible for line producing live tournament coverage (ie. PGA TOUR Live, International Feed of PGA TOUR events) and producing features and other projects/shows as assigned. Assist with the creative development and execution of assigned programming and/or related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Television/Film Production, Broadcast Journalism, Communications or related area
- Five to seven years of experience of line producing live event programming in both the control room and remote production environments; Production experience should include studio programming as well as multi-camera event production
- Experience developing program content, generating creative treatments, organizing show rundowns, script writing and line-producing for a wide variety of programming
- Hands-on experience in the different styles of single and multi-camera ENG shooting, lighting technique, interviewing and editing of feature material
- Experience with the following production systems and/or technical equipment: digital linear video editing, non-linear video editing (Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut), nonlinear audio editing (ProTools) and computer graphics (Chyron, Viz, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Experience in ENG field production and all phases of post-production
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel) and/or comparable programs
- Sports production background preferred, experience with the game of golf preferred
- Line produce and/or direct live event programming as assigned
- Responsible for overseeing the creative execution of assigned shows or projects
- Manage production teams in the daily planning and execution of all assigned programs and/or projects
- Manage and help initiate all Sales executions in live programming
- Produce features, shows and/or projects by utilizing research, writing and editing skills
- Assist in overseeing the editorial content of assigned projects to ensure quality standards are met
- Work with talent prior to and during live broadcasts for on-camera and voice over material; Work with talent to help develop their on-air presence, concentrating on factual accuracy and storytelling
- Execute programming as appropriate that reflects the PGA TOUR’s overall objectives
- Execute programming that includes SHOTLink storylines by using graphics, strategic analysis and data to improve the quality of features, segments and shows when appropriate
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.