In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Best Players Need the Best People.
This position is primarily responsible for managing PGA TOUR Emerging Platform Partnerships. Key responsibilities include implementation of NFT-related programs, developing presentations and other external communication, communication with outside constituents and internal TOUR departments, account relations, and renewals.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience is required with some experience in sales, marketing, account management and/or brand management
- Experience in partnership marketing, brand management, consulting, account management, or business development for a sports league/team, media property, major corporation, or marketing agency
- Knowledge of, and interest in, the Web3 industry (e.g., blockchain, NFTs, DAOs, etc.) preferred but experience in golf / sports business more important
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint or equivalent Windows based software package
- Strong written, computer software and graphic skills and Internet proficiency preferred
- Must be able to establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with sponsors, growing these relationships over time and leading to successful renewal
- Must be an analytical and strategic thinker
- Strong work ethic, time management, ability to manage multiple priorities, displaying strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail, and desire to develop professionally
- Grow Revenue and Fan Engagement
- Maximize revenue opportunities with Emerging Platform Partners through creative and compelling consumer product offerings
- Increase fan engagement by creatively identifying products, content, and marketing initiatives for fans to engage with Emerging Platform Partners
- Generate custom and bespoke activation programs for Partners that will support revenue and engagement KPIs
- Create and present customized and impactful presentations; write persuasive proposals
- Act as the main point of contact for Partner relationships
- Create, maintain, and grow PGA TOUR relationship with Partners, anticipating and resolving any issues that arise.
- Plan, manage and execute in season activations, product, and asset approvals, etc.
- Establish a deep understanding of Partners’ business and strategy
KPI Tracking and Reporting
- Management of departments KPI’s and general performance-tracking, using both public and private, internal, and external sources of data
- Establish a series of dashboards and revenue reports to manage royalty reporting to PGA TOUR Membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.