In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Lead, Betting & Fantasy is responsible for setting the content strategy for the PGA TOUR’s content in this space across website, app and social. This position will manage a team of creators who aim to unleash data and trends to help fans make informed gaming decisions, educate and entertain. This position serves as a key liaison between our business, sales and content teams to align on goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required. Marketing, Journalism or Communications preferred
- Seven years of experience in managing/editing content for use on websites and social media platforms
- Comprehensive experience and understanding of content creation, best practices, success metrics and emerging platforms
- Demonstrable examples of driving marketing strategy and programs with measurable results, inclusive of activations on social media platforms
- Experience in editing and/or content management role with a digital publisher is preferred
- Experience in video production and editing preferred
- Experience in working within sports or betting required
- Exceptional organization and strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and multitasking skills required
- Available during nights and weekends
- Oversee content creation and distribution for betting and fantasy content across PGA TOUR platforms, both owned and operated and social
- Management of freelance talent, associated budgets, schedules and on-site support
- Collaborate with Digital Product team to debut new data tools for fans on associated platforms
- Identify opportunities to leverage content created by partners for use on managed platforms
- Represent betting and fantasy content on cross departmental discussions such as storytelling, regularly pitching new ideas
- Foster a culture of trust, collaboration, and inclusion within project teams
- Work collaboratively with the Gaming, Sales and Media Business Development team and other internal stakeholders, sharing content plans and opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing editorial conditions in a short time frame
- Contribute to departmental operations, including staffing, budget management/ cost containment, and internal communication
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.