In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The top priority of the Director, Yield Management will be to optimize the ad product controls and ensure profitability across PGA TOUR O&O (website, apps), YouTube, Golf Digest, GolfWRX, DP World Tour, Xumo, Pluto TV, FAST Channels, Simulcast Video, & Branded Content/Social platforms. Each of these platforms and products come with unique business rules, revenue shares, VIK, inventory constraints and revenue recognition workflows. This person must understand each of these options, disseminate real-time availability across platforms and develop a strategy that employs all assets in a way that maximizes value to the organization.
- 10+ years of inventory, yield and advertising/revenue operations experience
- Experience in digital advertising in an ad serving capacity or supply-side platform yield optimization role
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Experience modeling multi-variable revenue and pricing scenarios
- Advanced understanding of revenue operations for upselling traffic allocation for publishers
- Deep analytical mindset and experience building demand curve analyses
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passion for the industry and enthusiasm to get the job done
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Responsible for developing and implementing best practices to operationalize pricing controls and yield management.
- Partner with Product, Ops, Planning, and Sales to advise and refine our digital ad products to maximize yield through strategic positioning and pricing.
- Create a unified yield report encompassing all assets. Ensure all revenue sourced connections are up-to-date, CPD calculations are accurate and under delivery actualizations have occurred.
- Play a core role within the management team, influencing direction and strategy as well as monitor the evolving advertising marketplace and make strategic recommendations to drive innovation and latest developments.
- Review commercial deals and RFPs, from direct sales teams and programmatic to 3rd party vendors and reseller demand revenue.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to produce collateral around product launches and initiatives through data driven insights. Help package our products for clients.
- Provide commercial requirements to product teams for ad formats, strategic partners, direct sales/programmatic partners.
- Combine consumer data analysis and client feedback to execute and optimize advertising campaigns based on client objectives.
- Partner with the Product, Ops, Planning, and Sales on building a guest catalog tying consumer behavior and audience data to strategically frame ad product.
- Regular KPI reporting, providing an understanding of pressure points and key market nuances.
- Forecast and communication regarding all inventory availability and market demand.
- Set pricing for ad units in form of a finalized rate card.
- Cost/margin monitoring on content/display/social package deals.
- Provide tools/training to support this e.g. pricing calculator.
- Responsible for a monthly Pricing, Yield, and Inventory newsletter.
- Review/advise on media plans pre-client pitch from sales/planners.
- Rolling out new franchise/sponsorship media plan template for sales to pitch editorial franchises.
- Monitor and action automated approvals and added value in OperativeOne - approving goal price/net rate on orders.
- Support the Business Operation team in building/managing all of the products in OperativeOne. Creating new products where required, adding pricing, targeting requirements for line items to push into the ad server - GAM.
- Support internal stakeholders with adhoc revenue analysis/queries.
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.