In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Data Analyst, Fantasy & Betting will be a hybrid analyst-creator, who mines our data and odds to tell interesting stories and discover trends to help our fans make informed decisions. This candidate should be obsessed with data and not afraid of a complex Excel spread sheet. And most importantly, they should be able to distill that data into a piece of content for our website, app or social channels that is digestible, valuable, and clear to our fans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum three years’ experience in sports or betting
- Golf knowledge required
- Strong communication skills and a customer-oriented approach to developing solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills to include presentation graphics, statistical databases, HTML and other internet display languages
- Advanced level Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite of programs
- Assists in the analysis and presentation of ShotLink and odds data for use on PGA TOUR platforms, including website, app and social
- Supports the broader content team to develop and implement relevant statistical and odds content for use on PGA TOUR platforms
- Collaborate with content creators to effectively communicate ShotLink and odds data and information in their content
- Create new and innovative graphic concepts for the presentation of ShotLink and odds data
- Assist Golf Technologies on the development of solutions and enhancements
- Partner with analytics team to develop internal dashboards for display and consumption of ShotLink and odds data for creators as needed
- Collaborate with Digital Product team to debut new data tools for fans on PGA TOUR platforms
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.