As the Sales/Sponsor Benefits Coordinator, you will be responsible for updating and managing the creation of sponsorship proposals, renewals, confirmations and delivery of sponsor benefit assets. You will work closely with the CEO and the Director of Sponsor Benefits to gain a full understanding of sponsor communications and promised benefits, coordinate plans for each sponsor pre-event and execute the sponsor benefits on-site. This position will require basic understanding of sponsorship products and offerings and the ability to communicate professionally and warmly with all sponsors on a timely basis. You will work closely with the entire Jeff Sanders Entertainment team on the execution of sponsor related events and activations on site.
- Responsible for the updating and managing the creation of sponsorship renewals and proposal documents
- Responsible for timely record-keeping of sponsor and sponsorship details and assets in database
- Responsible for tracking sales, figures and generating weekly reports
- Responsible for the creation, delivery and execution of sponsor benefits
- Responsible for Assisting in the development and timeline of sponsor benefits communication
- Responsible for development, delivery and execution of Pro-Am and Am-Am collateral
- Responsible for post tournament sponsor wrap-up and fulfillment
- Responsible for tracking benefits sent and received
- Responsible for assisting in the tournament golf pairings process
- Responsible for timely and efficient communication/reminders for internal and external projects and deadlines
The Sales/Sponsor Benefits Coordinator will report to the CEO and Director of Sponsor Benefits
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree from a 4-year college or university
- 3+ years of event, client relations and sponsorship experience
- Strong passion for event management and dedication to perform and succeed at the highest level.
- Extremely high communication skills
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office applications and Access
- Ability to learn and become proficient in SalesForce and Winning Ticket
- Fluent in Adobe Acrobat DC and able to edit PDF’s
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.