3M Open Corporate Hospitality Intern
The Corporate Hospitality Intern will work closely with the Sponsorship/Activation team to fulfill all hospitality contractual agreements while providing guests with an elevated experience during tournament week. The ideal candidate is friendly, professional, personable, and outgoing. Detail oriented and able to work well under pressure; must exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to multi-task. Candidate must be comfortable communicating with sponsors directly and excellent at problem solving.
*Please note, we have two spots available to fill for this position. Selected candidates will collaborate and divide below responsibilities. *
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage/assist with hospitality partners prior to, during and following the 3M Open by delivering high class customer service
· Handle communication and execution of partnership assets for partners with hospitality tickets
· Collaborate with Hospitality Volunteer Chairperson to oversee volunteer training to ensure all hospitality areas are properly staffed, have all necessary information to operate efficiently, and are prepared to provide high class customer service
· Work closely with PAR Caterers staff to ensure positive food and beverage experience for all guests by visiting venues daily and building a relationship with their team
· Ensure all hospitality venues are guest ready during the 3M Open tournament week
· Coordinate partner hospitality requests including catering orders, organization/delivery of gifts to venues, and ticket management to ensure all packages are fulfilled appropriately
· Compile partnership deliverables to produce tournament-end recaps
* Candidates will be contacted after January 2nd via email if selected for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.